General Use Notice
You have a right to privacy, to receive fair treatment, and to know what your visit on this website entails. You have the right to beneficial products and services, and to refuse products and services that may be harmful to your welfare and well-being. While all efforts were exhausted to ensure the quality of your visit, errors may occur. We have no control over third party products and services not covered by the terms, conditions, and agreements applicable to this site and its environment. Please follow general use guidelines when availing of site features and functionality, and be informed that any misuse, abuse, or tampering of site settings and components may compromise the availability of site features and functionality. A consent notice will be presented to you when necessary, such as on cue and opt-in services, contact form submission, or a safety event. During a safety event, some or all site pages may become unavailable, and your numerical IP address may be processed by connected browser and security applications. Site features and functionality may be restored once the safety event has been resolved. For more information or assistance, contact us. This website is administered by Market Centric Development and Design, and Enter.net on behalf of Rich Design & Build, LLC. Subject to US, Washington State, and applicable law, standards, and effective agreements.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://richdesignandbuild.com.
This website currently does not collect or store personal or directly identifiable information from the general public visiting this site.
- This site does not store customer information.
- This site does not process online shopping cart.
- This site does not accept online payments.
- This site does not accept or store crypto currency at this time.
- This site does not maintain and store any subscriber contact information.
- This site does not maintain and store any membership contact information.
- This site does not maintain or store a mailing list.
- This site does not directly handle or send email marketing.
- This site does not allow unauthorized third party cookies.
- This site does not allow invasive data collection, scraping or phishing.
Third Party Services
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Right to Protect Data
If you have an account on this site, or have justify comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie may be created for extended access and editing functionality. The usual expiration is 1 day. If you need to make edits to your article and no longer have editing access, please contact us.
This website may use anonymous cookies, or cookies with no personal data, and simply indicates the post ID, page ID, or class ID on a page.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. We do not process personal data and do not sell mailing lists, contact lists, or confidential information to any third party or marketing agent. Contact information remains confidential and only used for the intended purpose of responding to any requests for service, information, or access to opt-in services selected by the user and owner of the contact information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata may be retained for site applications to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Storage of data configured by this site is set to expire within one hour or immediately upon closing your browser. Any other configuration by third party service providers may vary or follow your browser settings.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Obfuscated and Redacted Information
New requests for messaging service and reply to submitted forms may receive an email address that was obfuscated or redacted as a precautionary measure or recommended action due to a privacy and safety event. The posted email address on this site may not necessarily match the exact address of the recipient, but may contain similar domain names or sequences. To verify the authenticity of domain or contact information, please visit our Verify page.
We Appreciate You
Our established contact persons and peers have accurate information for their contact persons representing this company, subject to individual discretion and confidentiality agreements. Once our line of communication has been established, we will handle your information with the same utmost care and will greatly appreciate the same level of service from you and your authorized representatives.
Interim Contact Information
© 2022 Rich Design & Build, LLC. All rights reserved.