Domain Property Verification
IN CASE OF A BREACH
If you receive any form of communication from a domain name or property that is not on this list, we recommend taking the following precautionary steps:
1. Do not click on any part of the message.
2. Avoid any interaction with the sender.
3. Immediately delete the message if possible.
4. Log out of any logged in accounts.
5. Clear your browser cache.
(Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > and Delete Cookies, History, and Temporary Internet Files.)
6. Do this before closing your browser.
7. No need to delete saved autofill and logins.
(But don’t open them)
9. Clear your system Temp folder if you can.
10. Run any anti-malware, and reboot as needed.
Disclaimer notice. Not to be construed as legal, professional, or technical advice. Recommendations, opinions, and perspectives may not necessarily reflect the position of Rich Design & Build. For more information, contact us.